Monday 18 January 2010

Jonah and the Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
looks like I'm the only vorarephile here
yay I'm special!!


I might be vorarephobic. I woke up after being swallowed by a Whale!

And here was Jonah slippin' and slidin'
from one side of this great sea mammal to another.
Fear and terror inside.
He couldn't go out the front end and he was afraid to go out the back end.
And all of a sudden he fell down on these great big blubbery rugs
and a piteous sound came from Jonah.
He said, "Lord! Lord! Can you dig me in this here fish?"
And The Lord said, "I got you covered, Jonah."
And Jonah say (laughing), say, "Lord's sure got a crazy sense of humour!
Maybe that's the reason I dig the cat so much! Tells me he got me covered.
He's got me surrounded!"
And The Great Lord said, "Jonah! Reach in your water-tight pocketbook
and take from there some of the cigarettes you got from the great tree.
And courage will return to you!"
And Jonah did.


Lord Buckley's "Jonah and the Whale"
http://homepage.mac.com/tomdalekeever/jonah.html

"It ain't cool at all! We in the shallow water!"
Jonah say, "That's all I want to know."
And, phallam!, he hit the whale's big sneezin' meter and,
fffsheeww!,
blew him out on the cool groovy sweet sands of serenity.

No comments: