Monday 10 November 2008

Chapter 18

Change is now. As a result of peculiar circumstances, people will be compelled to change their attitudes and behaviour. Not on your nelly, they won't and that probably includes me as well. They just keep it hidden and secretive and pursue the same old tactical agenda. Actually, this mainly consists of veiled threats,deliberate lies, actual threats, agents lying/acting on their behalf. The rational person (like me) may decide on the possible strategic outcome from certain actions.

The trouble is that because of the awful local employment situation,and because of the smear and intimidation campaign, actual opportunities are rather exiguous. Not helped by my low spirits because my needs/wants are not being catered for. I have decided that I do not want to be a garret writer at all. It is too lonely and poorly paid. It might be forced upon me though, but at the moment I have not got an isolated watchtower. In fact, I have been invaded by noxious and toxic presences intermittently and often persistently.

I think they know that the targets all give up with exhaustion or commit suicide. The stress forces out of character behaviour, which is a more rational reaction than jumping off a bridge (Horseman Attack). Or venture into the woods on a overdose (Picnic Controller Attack).

Bester and Psi Corps will not allow free agents (called rogues). I was even ambushed by a Black Glove. I saw it coming, but I Did not have the support to counteract the move.They might want me to join the Psi Corps. Satan has the pay the rent.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

Dragons will retreat to Thundersbarrow. The displaced will hole up in their bunkers, Snakes in their den, etc.