Wednesday 24 February 2010

Corrupt Elf


Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBo View Post
One thing people always tell me is a bad quality in me is that I'm controlling. Like, crazy controlling. And I always know when I get controlling, but things have to be the way I want them to be, otherwise they're no good. It's just who I am.

I also believe I'm not late unless what I'm "not late" for has started without me. I know some people think this is irritating.
I known an INFP like this. It took me two years to discover she was an INFP despite seeing her every day. She is not controlling in the same way as an ESFJ. The later are the crazy ones (FS) and are called Crazy and if ESFJ "Crazy Horse".

Or if she is, I think it might throw the whole MBTI System and the close Perseus System all up in smoke!

There is another one that professes to be a Black Cat ISFP, behaves more like a Bully ESFJ, but has been known to behave as a PFNI type of INFP, but the agenda is malicious. (Corrupt Elf)

http://personalitycafe.com/infp-forum-idealists/1056-what-pisses-you-off-about-infps-8.html#post279647
__________________

No comments: