Saturday 13 February 2010

I Need a Corporation Meal Ticket (I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethylester View Post
Dang, this thread is long. Well here i go making it longer...

My fiance is an INTP and the things that piss me off the most are:
His obliviousness to the responsibilities of the future. He is constantly immersed in whatever he is doing at the moment with no sense of responsibility. I know paying the bills, doing laundry, returning library books on time, setting mousetraps, calling the landlord back, fixing his jalopy car, checking his voicemail, eating food other than crackers, getting a JOB, etc, are boring mundane things, but if you leave them alone for too long, it comes back to bite you in the ass. He just doesn't think that stuff is important and would rather sit in his study all day and remind himself how calculus works, what the scientific name for the warthog is, and which words contain glottal stops. I admire this about him, too. however, I wish he wouldn't push me to the point of having to be a nag. I don't like nagging but I don't want him to be trapped in a regrettable situation which could have easily been prevented had he just planned ahead a little better.
http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/1121-what-pisses-you-off-about-intps-6.html#post263259

A most interesting post. I can see that I descend to this state if I act according to character type and I get stuck in a rut. The problem is finding a JOB (that pays).

A NAG is ESFJ the Providor. WARTHOG is a wild IXTP variant.

http://soredragon.blogspot.com/2009/...r-animals.html

No comments: