Saturday 13 June 2009

Don't believe in the dreams of others, only your own


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
I thought of a Green Pepper. But then I realized it's really a fruit. Too late! Now I will never know my true vegetable destiny.
The juicy fruit is enJoy.

Don't believe in the dreams of others, only your own. The sensors get their dreams by piracy. (If composed ISFP from a lot of sources it is called Research!)

A Hawklet (INTJ) that admits they don't get it! This is an INTP invention of a common theme.
It can't be got. Or if it is got, by the following day a new picture book is opened. Hawks should by the Perseus theory really have their own picture book, but in practice they don't go as high as the Eagles (INTP) although they may be higher than the Skylarks (INFJ).

All the extroverts follow the orchestra, although the Snake (ENTP) cannot hear the tune, only feel the vibrations.

A Wolf, was doing a Hawk shape-shifter and going on about me looking in mirrors. is this the Nark* Game, a judgment by the Hawks (INTJ)? (*Narcissus).

The mirror was smashed along time ago~ with the splinters that have to be rebuilt into a new mirror. This (for me) takes lots of money which I haven't got!

~ By the Wind Troll. The Slay Game (Lumberjack Song).

No comments: