Monday 22 June 2009

Birds of Paradise INFP

I have observed some characteristics of INFPs:

1) There need for approval makes them gullible
2) A tendency to regress to Cat ISFP and me manipulative in an even more dangerous way than ISFPs
3) A non-Cat-like need for Men, not for sex and affection but to fix things and manage the home accounts
4) Lie about things that are going wrong like debts and mistakes over practical affairs

I like them but their lack of grasp on reality can be extremely disconcerting. I feel sorry for them if they lose their NF sense of identity, which in the company of the Guards SJ can result in emotional devastation and social exclusion from the club if they do not obey their Master. I can't imagine what happens if they meet the Crazies SF*. I expect they will turn into Caprice or suffer the Divided Self, virtual schizophrenia as the Others relate to them to an identity they are not familiar with.


A Cat ISFP will manipulate the Crazies for their own ends like a Tart.

However, their worst enemy is not the Bully ESTJ but the even more dangerous Tiger (Big Cat) ESTP.

No comments: