Monday 8 December 2008

The First Story (Notes and Possible Revision)

This is higher than politics and is really just the Mongoose and the
Snake game. Except it was complicated by two of the Mongoose types and
a Unicorn under the Crazy Horse (Critical Stress) who attacked me and
further complications.

The problem for me was that the ambush and attack was so unexpected and
incomprehensible that I was completely lost and panic stricken. The
second problem is that I did not know about the activities of the
stalker (originally thought to be a Panda, now thought to be an ambivalent weathervane Guardian, possibly a malignant Cat). And I did not realise that Snakes spooking Horsemen was
incurable and fixed. The Horsement are not rationals. All the Guards
see the world from their fixed and rigid dimension.

If you are in this position, avoid the Ceremonies of the Horsemen (this
meant to be a Barbecue), and be careful of the Teddy Bear's Picnic, and
all Pandas. None of these things did I do.

In the fiction version, the Nuclear Bomb (which even the Chief of
Police did not foresee) gets detonated and all the Reds head for the
fall out shelters.

No comments: