Friday 19 September 2008

Chapter Two Plot (First Draft)

Chapter Two Plot (First Draft)
by the Phoenix XNXP
Notes on NPs (Aliens):
Learning Style and Type Dimension Research into Student Characteristics Related to Counseling Situations:
http://www.oswego.edu/plsi/counsel.htm
NP-least conventional
NP-high creativity

Telling about an event:
SF-what the people did
ST-accurate order of events
NP-most prone to fantasy
---------------------------
THE TRUE STORY

Looking for a place to lay my head, I went into the public house of the local Lord looking for Cassandra (who was offside by conventional and support, but still within the law). Actually, the PH was occupied by degenerates including Ajax the Lesser. For this purpose the Phoenix adopts his wyrm (serpent)- like mode.

Interlude; The Irish Hawker girl had seduced a young Pony and she was pregnant with one of those mysterious babies that appear by accident.

On board ship, I heard by the international telepath, the Germans were calling, and the young Ginger one has written down a message.

Dare I be kidnapped by the German aliens? Will they succour my body and feed on my soul? Are they friends like the Dutch? But a wrong move could trash my head or get me killed by the Mad Axeman in the criminal family.

In the Lord's public house, I was hounded out by the Guardians, after the Cat had sent a message (surmised). I went cruising, but there were only young ponies and older dogs, and a brass or two on the loose. I was running out of spare change. I wanted to talk to somebody.

I was sent to the public house Bad Pines where I was offered rest and fun at the retirement home. I declined their offer. On my way home, I spotted the sadist with a young girl, he had stolen/begged from his Son (surmised).

Interlude: The local Mafiosa were predating on young girls for the Pet Shop rounds. They had kidnapped a Hawk. She sat there drugged and watching television like a melon.

Back in the local grade Secret Agencies, all had their own problems. The Psi Cops were waiting to arrest me, if I made a wrong move. They sent down a spaced out Beaver (could have been a Horseman, I wasn't paying attention), a trusted Dog with the daughter of the Wolfman as a honey trap. They told endless lies. The Beaver was suffering from that most incurable diseases called conceit.

I don't think the Wolfman is bad; he just can't slow down and rushes around too much. The
enemy is the person who damages you, even if he is a Seven of Diamonds.

Seahorse Panda (the stalker) is sending messages through the telepath weathervane. I don't know if this is cursed bad luck or an opportunity?
--------------------------------

Addenda:

Earlier: The Fascist is being chased and hounded by a Red Mallard express locomotive.

The homeless waif is distributing her favours and playing childish games, and snorting like a spoilt Pony when scorned.

The older Pony wants it now, right now, and she can't wait for five seconds. It's physical.

Meanwhile, in the Roman Camp, I saw a very pretty middle-aged Dragon that was being treated as though she was a Bear. I could see from the Bear cubs. Straining up under the Bear, and did she know she would be beaten horribly if she strayed? Then she might be cast out, damaged and in ruins.

Summary: the Right Wing are taking hostages.

---------------------------------

Correction: it turned out to be an Earthling versus Alien misunderstanding. The sleep spell was induced by Gay Representatives on an Earthling agenda and I was identified as neutral. I was operating as an Introspective. NP Psychedelics are most prone to fantasy.

No comments: