Wednesday 24 September 2008

Beside Ourselves: Our Hidden Personality in Everyday Life

Beside Ourselves: Our Hidden Personality in Everyday Life
Naomi L. Quenk
ISBN 10: 0891060626
ISBN 13: 9780891060628
Publisher: Consulting Psychologists Pr
Publication Date: 1993
Binding: Softcover
http://tinyurl.com/457bnn

I was hoping to find the answer to Critical Stress or Burn Out in the above book. All, I really got was confirmation of what happens when Eagles (INTP) go Pony (ESFJ). The fourth inferior function is unfamiliar. The Grip Reports seem to indicate that most people in this unfamiliar world see it as fraught with dangers. I described it as Heaven & Hell (with a really special form of neighbourly hell) and try as hard as I could, the hell component was the overiding occurrence. There were periods of heaven, but the hell returned before I could find my operating wavelength.

No comments: