Wednesday 15 April 2015

MBTI Prayers

http://www.squarewheels.com/jokes/mbtiprayers.html


ISTJ:

Lord, help me to relax my focus on insignificant details, even though any of them may cause significant problems later. But let us begin this tomorrow at 8:31:04 am.



ISTP:

God, please help me to consider other people's feelings, even if most of them ARE excessively hypersensitive.



ESTP:

God help me to accept responsibility for my own actions, even though problems are usually NOT my fault.



ESTJ:

God, please help me to not try to RUN everything.
But, if You need some help, just ask.



ISFJ:

Lord, please help me to be more laid back and help me to do that EXACTLY correctly.



ISFP:

Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).



ESFP:

God help me to take things more seriously, especially jokes, parties, conversation and dancing.



ESFJ:

God give me the patience I need to deal with things more effectively, and I mean right NOW!



INFJ:

Lord. Please help me not to be so perfectionistic!

(Did I spell that correctly?)



INFP:

God, help me to finish everything I sta..



ENFP:

God, please help me to keep my mind on one...

Look a butterfly!

thing at a time.



ENFJ:

God help me to do only what I can, trusting you for all the rest. But would you mind putting that in writing?



INTJ:

Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.



INTP:

Lord, please help me to be a little less independent but in my own way, of course.



ENTP:

Lord, please help me follow our established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a couple of minutes.



ENTJ:

Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdo.



Original source is Elis N. Harsham

No comments: