Saturday 13 August 2011

Walls of Red Wing + High Water Everywhere

There is an invisible Wall. Some social scientists say it is cultures, some say it is personalities and I expect it is a mixture of the two.

And the walls came down all the way to hell
Never saw them when they're standing
Never saw them when they fell


There is not much to choose between the many monotheistic religions though.

Well, George Lewis told the Englishman,
the Italian and the Jew"
You can't open your mind, boys
To every conceivable point of view.
"They got Charles Darwin trapped out there on Highway Five
Judge says to the High Sheriff,
"I want him dead or alive
Either one, I don't care.
"High Water everywhere




More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/bob_dylan/#share

1 comment:

Perseus said...

I would goto the hilly country,
but, they got me barred
Now, look-a here now at Leland
river was risin' high
Look-a here boys around Leland tell me,
river was raisin' high
Boy, it's risin' over there, yeah
I'm gonna move to Greenville
fore I leave, goodbye
Look-a here the water now, Lordy,
Levee broke, rose most everywhere
http://www.lyricstime.com/charley-patton-high-water-everywhere-part-1-lyrics.html