Friday 2 October 2009

Shell Shock for the Jet Pilot

[quote=kph5034;87666]I can def tell why they call us "male feminists." I get along with women much better than I do with men, I just don't like the assumptions of my sexuality. Almost every girl I'm close to knows that I'm not gay, but I can't help but sense that many of the guys that have known me for a while think I'm gay. This is usually due to the fact that I can talk to people on a deep personal level and I guess it's not socially normal for a guy to be able to be like me. I don't come off really gay or anything, like I said it's only the people that know me really well because I don't come off gay at all until you see how I handle the way I talk to people, especially women. Anyways, I was just wondering if any other straight male ENFPs have any thoughts or advice on being a "male feminist"[/quote]

Stay clear of the Bomabadiers (men and women). This is is Critical Stress. Beware!

http://personalitycafe.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=87666

No comments: