Sunday 12 October 2008

Darkness and Light

Nightwatch Introduction (to the film)
Night Watch

The division of Light and Dark had always existed between the Others. Those of the Light believed it was their duty to help the weak and the helpless. Those of the Dark shunned all obligations. They did what they wanted, regardless of morals and consequences. For many millennia, the two sides fought a vicious battle. Both were willing to use any means necessary to achieve victory. Eventually they realized that if they continued their battle, neither side would survive.

http://tinyurl.com/57lbzc

I always thought that I was on the side of the Light, albeit with plenty of the darker source of creation (according to Jung) which I though came from the light (observations in nature and sublimations rather than the unconscious thought processes).

Now I find that Intimidation Squad consider themselves on the side of the Light and I am now an Eagle Owl. I want to protect my soul, my home and my loved ones against the Inquisition. This means all the Legal Eagles will now descend on me with a righteous vengeance. I cried foul play and the foul is nothing to do with right or wrong, but it depends who holds the reigns of power.It depends who owns the property and who has the money. It depends who the Psi Cops decide to send to the dustbin as trash.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

Creation (observations in nature) comes from the light, and the personal messages from your own shadow world is black creation.

Hypotheses must fit in somewhere