Sunday 12 July 2009

Shape Shifting

In Perseus speak, this is the opportunity to morph-shift between different types, albeit temporarily and sometimes with an energy loss or disorientation. Shape shifting because in Perseus Modern Animism you actually change into different animal types in the dream world.

I find that I can relatively easily shape shift along the E-I scale according to situations. If I am compelled or choose to be were I am uncomfortable, I can rise above such unfortunate circumstances, raising by introversion level from 8/12 and rising above the mundane high in the sky to 10/12, or on the feeding grounds and at the watering hole I can shape shift from Bird of Prey to Turtle XNTP, by withdrawing into a hard shell. Or I slither in the grass down by the lake ENTP ... but beware of spooking the Cavalry.

Or S-N scale I am less adaptable. If there is a malign influence, perhaps a Dirty Rat XNTP
, I might suffer illness, and my iNtuition says No and I am paralysed or must leave. N is 10/12.

My F-T is quite adaptable as well. I can turn of thinking if I want, or at least I think I do, ha, ha.

Perception running at 11/12 is the really difficult one for me. It is very difficult to shift down from Golden Eagle (with a broken heart) even to Peregrine Falcon INTX.
The Sparrowhawk INTJ can at least survive in the woods with the Bears ISTP wheareas the Eagle is at a loss and vulnerable.

How well do you shape shift?

No comments: