Wednesday 24 September 2008

Chapter Three (Notes)

Chapter Three (Notes)

I had one last look at the new Pony, decided that the odds were against me and I returned to my hometown. I took a ride to the hill fort until the smugglers (felt like they wanted to kill me) had moved on to other games.

Meanwhile, the Controller was having his own burn out, the Seven of Diamonds was trying to get his Millon system to work, but he forgot about the Spinning Top. He was turning into the Seven of Clubs.

Bufo told me about the Bromley malignant from Dark Star and also mentioned the Banker which I never even suspected. They say that the Camelhead is leaving, but this could be another of the lies.

Delicately, I have hoped to exclude the poisonous Conceited One from out of the loop, with his would be Hawk behaving like a Dog. He should not really know: it was a finesse.

Home is still full to enter without permission. Puff the Magic Dragon intermittently tries to blow down the walls, but the core is made of brick.

The Smuggling Gang was tracked by the Watch all the time and they did not even know it. These fucktwits are playing stupid games and will trash the heads of any new crumpet on the dockside manor. Their collective fortress will not be blown away by me. It was hammer blow, but that it is their limited repertoire. I am bored of it all.

Two Engineers have appeared on the scene. These high class Dogs are counting up the dosh. I do not think they are connected to the telepath.

I think the Priests have finally worked out that everything has gone awry because I am on a different wavelength. The Controller needs to slow down, but he has just got bogged down in excessive detail.

No comments: