Sunday 30 May 2010

Horseshit

Horseshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXXDesire
.. Here is WHY: Because to a lot of other types out there "meh" or "It is okay. I don't care" actually says "I don't care about YOU enough to take the time to share my feelings or opinion. You mean nothing to me, so I don't want to tell you." It also says "I don't trust you enough to take the time to tell you what I think or feel." So think about that first before you tell someone "meh, whatever" next time.
Excuse me, this is Horseshit (ESFJ). Turtle lore (> ENTP) says we do not want our head kicked in or our shell caved in because you disagree.

Most likely you go your way and I'll go mine. To care is to murder. Death by kindness from an non-kindred spirit.

Stop trying to make people be just like you. Its an insult.

What do you reckon?
Its hard to tell.

http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/1121-what-pisses-you-off-about-intps-9.html#post454332

No comments: