Saturday 27 June 2009

Coyote

Perseus, I wonder what a Coyote would be in your System. I base its personality on the trickster of legend as a sly and cunning jokester(most likely you heard of this bloke's tales). However, it can show great adaptability and is a true survivor. I was thinking it might be an ENTP, but I'm not sure.[/quote]

Hell, I'm English and we do not have Coyote's. It is a difficult one because the Fox is a tricky cunning dog but not really a Joker.

Fox is NOT between ENTJ (Wolf) - ISFJ (Dog)

but

ENFJ (Beaver) - ENTJ (Wolf)

I is not a flyer though so E is definite, so I am going for ENXJ. J is higher than the ISTJ chasing the Fox. A Coyote and a Fox may have a higher P than the Wolf, is adaptability leaning towards SP.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

Yesterday, I met a Wolf ENTJ with leaning towards P (Lounge Lizard variant). I was trying to find the animal and Coyote was the nearest I could get.